Sunday, January 30, 2011

Virtual Yard Sale GUIDELINES

Hello!  Welcome to my "virtual yard sale"!    All items are gently used and in good shape unless noted.  Dark spots that aren't mentioned in the description are water spots from the steamer I used before photographing.  The number/letter combination after some descriptions is for my own use. 

Look in the column on the right side for categories! I will be adding more items as I come across them, so please stop back by as often as you wish.  I try to make sure items are added to the top of each category page.

RULES:
  • You will be required to come pick up the items at my home in Lyndon, or you can pay for shipping.
  • Minimum purchase is $5.00 worth of items if you are going to come pick them up.  No minimum for shipping.
  • I will hold items for you for 3 days to be picked up and the item will be listed as "pending pickup".  After that, I will remove the "pending pickup" and it will be available for others to purchase.  
  • Request items via email to "thehoovers1995 at gmail.com"   I will take requests in the order I receive them, based on date/time stamp of the email.  It is best if you "cut and paste" the entire item description including price and (bin notation) so that I can make sure you get the exact item you are wanting.
  • CASH ONLY!!  NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Ginnie

No comments:

Post a Comment